You can register for self-employment by calling the HMRC CIS office on 0300 200 3210. Once registered for self-employment your Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number will be posted to you. Once you have this number you will be registered on the CIS scheme. Please note that you will have to activate this UTR number by calling the HMRC upon receipt.

 Is a tax regime set out by HM Revenue and Customs with a set of special rules for handling payments to self-employed subcontractors within the construction industry. A benefit of being paid under the CIS scheme is that you could be entitled to 20% tax deductions and are also able to claim expenses at the end of the financial year.

If you are not registered under the CIS scheme you will be taxed at the higher rate of 30% until we receive your UTR. It is your responsibility to advise us once your UTR has been received and activated.

This tax code means that you are paying emergency tax. This usually happens when HMRC is missing some information regarding you employment status. Please contact HMRC office on 0300 200 3300.

Please contacts us  and we will email you a copy of your statement.

No, as a self-employed subcontractor you do not receive statutory rights such as holiday or sick pay.

You will receive an email confirming a payment has been made to your account along with your payslip.

Provided you have an internet connection and a suitable device and web browser, yes.

None. Just a web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari will do just fine.

Please contact us for any enquiries

Contact Us

    Get in touch